Temporäres Studium (Exchange)
APPLICATION FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
30th April is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
15th May is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility-Online
30th October is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
15th November is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility-Online
Required student exchange documents which have to be uploaded in our Online Application System:
- Online Application Form (1)
- Passport photograph
- Learning Agreement (Non-ERASMUS)
- Learning Agreement (ERASMUS)
- CV (in English or German)
- Transcript of records listing briefly your academic achievements earned prior to your stay in Augsburg
- Valid health insurance (2)
- Copy of your national ID-card or passport
- Accommodation Form
(1) Please fill in the online application form and send it. You then have to print and get it signed by your home institution. Before uploading the application form in Mobility-Online check your data carefully and make sure that it is correct. The data will appear on all your student documents handed out to you after arrival. Your personal Email address is inevitable to make all further correspondence run smoothly. Please upload all required documents in Mobility-Online and don't send any hard copies by post. After all files have been successfully uploaded, the Augsburg UAS will check your documents and decide about your application for an exchange study period at our institution. Applications will be rejected if uploaded documents are incomplete until 15th November / 15th May.
(2) European students require the European Health Insurance Card, EHIC. Non european students are required upon arrival to acquire a German health insurance. If you do not have a valid EHIC card please upload a signed letter with the following declaration: I herebly declare that I do not have a european health insurance (EHIC) card. I assure that I will apply for a valid german health insurance uppon my arrival.
Short term projects: If you wish to participate in a short term project please specify this in your Online Application Form and contact the faculty regarding the supervision during your stay at Augsburg UAS. Furthermore, please note that the documents listed above are not necessary for a short term project.
For further questions please contact the International Advisor (Incoming)