We are building a low cost drone specially designed to support Search And Rescue (SAR) missions on the sea.
At the moment the main usage scenario is to support the rescue missions in the mediterran sea: private rescue organisations like Sea-Watch e.V., Sea-Eye e.V. or ResQship e.V. conduct civil search and rescue operations. We support these operations with our autonomous aerial rescue drone that can be launched and operated from a search vessel.
- Planes ready for their first mission
- Searchwing at the 36c3
- Fuselage Milling
- Deep Berlin Hackathon 26.7. – 28.7.2019
- Visit of RESQSHIP e.V. annual meeting on 20.7.2019 in Hamburg
- Radio program on “Deutsche Welle” (German)
- German TV “WDR Lokalzeit” reports about our first mission of the SearchWing drone with RESQSHIP
- Embedded computers for drone based image processing – NVIDIA Jetson Nano vs Raspberry Pi 3B
- Hackathon for drone based image recognition @ Berlin/Ullsteinhaus
- Gozo Dev-Camp – February 2019
- First mission test