As part of the exchange programme we offer two alternatives:
Bachelor - One Semester Exchange Programme
Students from our partner universities are most welcome to spend one or two semesters at our Faculty.
You can enroll in any courses (except internship and bachelor thesis) that are offered in the respective semester. Our courses are mostly taught in German, but there are also a number of courses taught in English in every semester.
Bachelor - Double Degree Exchange Programme
Students from the following partner universities have an extra possibility to take part in our Double Degree Exchange Programme.
- École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur,
- Paris (Master)
- IAE Université Montpellier II
- Groupe ESC Troyes
- Saimaa University of Applied Sciences
- Edinburgh Napier University
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Università degli Studi di Modena
- Lulea University & Institute of Technology
- University Abat Oliba (CEU), Barcelona
The prerequisite for such an exchange programme is that the student has already acquired a minimum of 120 credits at their home university with promising results.
Courses taught in English
The Faculty of Business does not have an extra programme for our incoming exchange students, they are allowed to enroll in courses offered by our regular Bachelor Programs "International Management" or "Business Administration". Incoming exchange students can choose the courses that are of interest for their studies, subject to places available and their level of English and / or German. Additionnally to the courses tought in German the Faculty of Business offers the following courses:
- Business Courses offered in English
- Aside from our regular Bachelor Programs our faculty also offers free Language Courses in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Russian.