Keep your distance – wear a mask until seated
Keeping your distance is pivotal! In particular for exams with a large number of examinees you need to take care to keep an appropriate distance to your fellow students. Wearing a mask that covers your mouth and nose is mandatory starting from entering the campus until you reach your seat. Please follow the rules to allow the exams to be carried out smoothly.
Large exams come with a large organizational overhead
- Please come to the exams on time or at the designated time to reduce waiting times. Please be at least 15 – 20 minutes ahead of the exam’s starting time on campus.
- Please wear a mask covering your nose and mouth as soon as you enter the campus and until you reach your seat.
- Leave the examination room orderly to avoid contact with other students. Please obey the “traffic rules” (please follow the signs on campus and watch the video below).
Video example: Campus am Roten Tor
One-way traffic rules inside the KLM buildings’ court.
In front of the examination room (faculties W and I): identity control takes place at a Plexiglas structure. You will need your campus card with photo (validation for the summer semester 2020 is not necessary) or your passport/ID card which you will need to show before entering.
All other faculties: identity control takes place at your seat. You will need your campus card with photo (validation for the summer semester 2020 is not necessary) or your passport/ID card. Place it on the right upper corner of your table. While the control takes place, please keep your mask on!
Inside of the examination rooms and tents
- Please go to your seat swiftly.
- Please take an available seat furthest away from the entrance in order to avoid contact in the aisles.
- Always wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when leaving your seat (e.g. when you go to the restroom)
- Flip the red card that you find on your desk over. It will show the cleaning personnel that the desk needs to be disinfected.
- For examinations in one of the tents: please obey the one-way arrangement which is clearly marked on campus (court between the KLM buildings); see the video.
Site plan of the examination tents on the Campus am Roten Tor
Tent A (big): 150 seats / on the lawn
Tent B (small): 100 seats / on the gravel
Examination room „Neue Mensa“
Both, entry and exit will proceed through the doors located next to the I and W buildings. Please do not try to enter/exit from the KLM court.
Inability to take an exam due to illness
Do you feel ill or not well? Do you have symptoms of a cold? Please stay at home and call a doctor.