Tel: +49 821 5586-3361
Opening hours as stated in the lecture schedule (lab courses) or by arrangement (projects)
The control of mechatronic systems is an important aspect of automation engineering in the field of discrete-event technical processes. In this laboratory, students take part in practical courses, work on their diploma thesis and on projects, such as those that form part of the master’s program in Mechatronic Systems.
- Control engineering
- Automation engineering
- Computer Science/Soft-SPS
- Control & Automation modules
Models of mechatronic systems, control computers and tools for developing control software are available in the laboratory. In the field of industrial communication, the laboratory contains test equipment for Profibus and CAN.
- Programmable logic controllers, type SIMATIC-S7
- System versions of various processes, e.g. bottling plants, sorting plants, drilling rigs, assembly and test facilities, passenger elevators
- PCs for software development and operating/monitoring functions
- Control computer for Soft-SPS applications
- STEP-7 development environment
- Soft-SPS 4Control and CoDeSys
- WINCC operating and monitoring environment
- SIMIT process simulator