The International Office provides services to international students as well as to any student of Augsburg University of Applied Sciences who plans to study abroad.
- offer advice on the application process at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences.
- help you to get settled in Augsburg and find your way around the university.
- organize workshops for you as well as information sessions on important and interesting topics.
- offer you support if you are planning to study abroad as part of your study program.
- give advice on scholarships and funding opportunities.
- are always there for you!
Information about Covid-19 & entry from abroad
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, certain hygiene and safety regulations also apply at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences. Therefore please note the following:
- Before entering Germany or entering Augsburg University of Applied Sciences for the first time, please check whether you come from a risk area. In Germany, risk areas are defined by the Robert Koch Institute.
Anyone who has been in a risk area in the last 10 days or who has tested positive for Corona is not allowed to enter the university just like that! Therefore we ask you to inform us.
You can also find further information in the FAQ for students.
Support during quarantine
Support with visa matters
You will soon be studying at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences and need a confirmation that the teaching will take place in presence? Then contact us at the International Office. We will be happy to help you.
We have also compiled the most important information about visas and residence rights.
Consultation hours & advice
You have questions or do not know where to go? We offer regular consultation hours or you can make an appointment with us. Due to the current restrictions, consultation sessions are only available online.
Scholarships & funding opportunities
There are a variety of scholarships and funding opportunities that you can use to finance (part of) your studies. If you would like to find out more, you can ask us for advice or find more information online about the funding opportunities for foreign students.
Events for foreign students
Together with other service facilities of the Augsburg University of Applied Sciences we offer you a variety of information events and workshops on different topics.
The following is planned for the summer semester 2020/2021 (selection):
- Financing & funding opportunities for foreign students (Information event / International Office)
- Examination management & change of study program (information event / central student advisory service)
- Study digitally (Zoom-Workshop/ hsa_link)
- and much more!
The Welcome Day for international freshmen will also take place in the beginning of the semester. More information will follow soon.
More information about the events and registration can be found in our event catalog!