Presenting in English
Nowadays, people in all lines of work are expected to deliver professional and convincing presentations. Instead of relying on reading PowerPoint slides filled with text and bullet points or standing in front of an audience reading a script, this course focuses on learning to speak freely in English in front of an audience with visual slides.
In this intensive block course, students do many short presentation exercises and one 10 minute presentation – each with video feedback – to try to become as convincing, clear and professional in front of an audience as possible. This course is entirely in English and taught by a native speaker. The discussions and lectures are lively and interactive.
- Understand the elements of winning presentations
- Learn about your own strengths and weaknesses when presenting in English
- Develop an awareness of cross-cultural differences in presentation styles
- Train and enhance your presentation skills in English
- Learn how to visualize your presentation with the use of PowerPoint for international audiences
Kursskript wird auf Moodle zur Verfügung stehen.
Viertägiger Kompaktkurs, vormittags Unterricht und 2h self study am Nachmittag