Full-time, Dual cooperative study program
Master of Engineering
Admission Type below
The Master`s program "Lightweight Construction and Composite Technology" provides specialist knowledge in a promising field of modern mechanical engineering supplemented by lectures on social and personal skills. It addresses students, interested in acquiring engineering knowledge in an aspiring high-tech field, in sustainability and in viability for the future.
Our motivation and mission is to educate SOUGHT-AFTER PERSONALITIES within three semesters (fulltime study).
Specialist staff with knowledge in lightweight and composite technology is needed all around the world e.g. in the fields of material technology, aerospace engineering, automotive industry and many other areas of modern engineering.
The Augsburg University of Applied Sciences, located in the heart of Bavaria, is the right place to get trained in and equipped with knowledge on this exciting topic. As a modern university we stand for innovation, creativity and progress.
Information about admission requirements
Start of the program is in summer (15 March).
Admission to the Master’s Program Lightweight Construction and Composite Technology is restricted. Candidates must apply to the program between 15 November and 15 December the year before the following intake (final deadline).
- Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor`s degree of Engineering with at least 210 CP (ECTS) and fulfill minimum entry requirements in mathematical and natural science.
- Another admission requirement: German – minimum level B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages CEFR).
The application consists of
1. the online application
2. the following documents
- a copy of your identity card/passport
- your résumé
- a certified translation of your university entrance qualifications (e.g. high school certificate)
- proof of German language skills, at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- degree certificates for a first cycle degree within the Bologna Process, i.e. a certified copy of your degree certificate for a first cycle degree (including equivalent grades) in German or translated into German. It should explicitly state the overall final grade and the number of ECTS credits gained. If you do not yet have a degree certificate, please include a certified Transcript of Records, explicitly stating your current moving average grade and the number of ECTS credits you have gained.
Please note that we can only consider complete applications for our selection process.
Do you find that the practical focus of the courses in our faculty is not enough for you? Would you prefer a closer tie between theory and practice?
“hochschule dual”, the Bavarian industry’s partner in education, offers you a
Degree program with in-depth practice: intensive practical experience in a company (semester vacation, internship for a semester) supplements the Environmental and Process Engineering degree program.