DAAD Language Certificate and other language certificates


Do you need a DAAD language certificate, proof of your language proficiency in order to apply for a GIZ scholarship or another form of proof of your foreign language skills?

  • If you have already attended a course in the language in question here at the university, please contact the course teacher.
  • If you have not yet attended a course here, please contact Eva-Maria Dahlhoff.

PDF DAAD Language Certificate