If your stay abroad is part of a current exchange programme (Erasmus – Free Mover) or any other scheme offered by one of our partner universities, you could obtain financial support through Augsburg UAS:


For a stay of more than three months you can apply for an international loan, Auslandsbafög.


If your time abroad falls outside the sponsor period (e.g. in your final degree year or during a postgraduate course) you should contact the Studentenwerk about other methods of financing (see Bildungskredit, Studienabschlussdarlehen).


An overview of other programmes and funding opportunities can be found at DAAD. Please note, that the DAAD also offers grants, available for short study and final year trips.