Bibliographic references to spatial planning, urban planning, housing and construction. Only in German!
- on campus (no IT account required)
- via EZProxy (What's that?)
- via VPN
Since January 2018: unlimited simultaneous access .
- RSWB provides bibliographical references to German publications in the areas of spatial planning, urban planning, housing and construction.
- ICONDA contains contributions from various countries in the fields of building construction, civil engineering, architecture and urban planning.
- In addition to reference books, standards, research reports and so on, articles of more than 500 scientific journals are included.
Good to know
If a search result is licensed or open access, a full text link will be offered. Other documents can be ordered via the SFX-button by interlibrary loan. (Books are free of charge, printed copies of articles cost € 1.50.)
Please note that interlibrary loan usually takes about a week. If you need a document faster, you can order copies of single articles / book chapters via IRB literature service for € 7.25 (student price), shipping within 1-2 working days.