We build a Drone to support Search and Rescue (SAR) Missions at the sea.
Private rescue organizations like Sea-Watch e.V., Sea-Eye e.V. or ResQship e.V. conduct civil search and rescue operations in the Mediterranean sea. We support these operations with an autonomous aerial rescue drone that can be launched and operated from a search vessel.
You want to support us?
We meet regularly in our different locations. Please checkout our different locations and weekly meetings.
Open technical projects where we search for new supporters / crew members: Open projects
Support our work financially on Betterplace:
- Helgoland Sommercamp 2022
- 12.4.2022: Meet-up on drones in the maritime Search-And-Rescue context (Berlin)
- Test mission on Sea-Watch 4
- Planes ready for their first mission
- Searchwing at the 36c3
- Fuselage Milling
- Deep Berlin Hackathon 26.7. – 28.7.2019
- Visit of RESQSHIP e.V. annual meeting on 20.7.2019 in Hamburg
- Radio program on “Deutsche Welle” (German)
- German TV “WDR Lokalzeit” reports about our first mission of the SearchWing drone with RESQSHIP
- Embedded computers for drone based image processing – NVIDIA Jetson Nano vs Raspberry Pi 3B
- Hackathon for drone based image recognition @ Berlin/Ullsteinhaus
- Gozo Dev-Camp – February 2019
- First mission test