The International Office is a service institution and coordinates the international activities of Augsburg University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the faculties. We promote the internationalisation of the university and are the contact for international students and guests and for students, lecturers and university staff of the Augsburg University of Applied Sciences.
Our tasks include:
- Advising students on study-related stays abroad (studying, internships, short-term stays) and on awarding of scholarships
- Supporting international exchange students and assisting guests from abroad
- Advising and supporting educators and staff of the University in their plans abroad
- Advising and (financially) supporting foreign students
- Coordination of the projects: ERASMUS, HSA_International 2.0, Promos and Stibet
- Maintaining and promoting international relationships, cooperation and networks of the University
- Coordination of processes to enter international University cooperation agreements (focus: teaching)
- International University marketing and student recruitment
Contact and Opening Hours
Information on the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
Please unse our online offers for consultations or arrange an appointment with your advisor. We kindly ask you to send documents by e-mail or post or to put them in the mailbox of the International Office.