Registration process for GRE (general required electives)
Registration for the GRE (general required electives) for the summer semester 2018 is effected in two phases:
- Wednesday, 19 September 2018, 00:00 until Wednesday, 26 September 2018, 24:00
- You can generate a priority list. After the first phase of registration you will get an E-mail with your succesful registration.
- Please note: In this phase, every student will only get one place.
- Thursday, 27 September 2018, 12:00 until Sunday, 14 October 2018, 24:00
- Registration for courses with remaining places. You can sign up directly for courses that you are interested in and for which you didn't get a place in the first phase.
- Please also sign out of courses, if you got a place during the first phase but don't wish to attend.
The following link takes you to the online registration for AWP lectures. This link is only accessible during the registration phase:
- You'll find all our coures in our timetable
- Start of AWP Lectures: Monday, 1st October 2018
- Dates of GRE final exams: Thursday, 17 January 2019 & Saturday, 19 January 2019