Lending period: 5 weeks
The SDR learning platform ADALM-Pluto can be borrowed primarily for students of electrical engineering in the communications technology laboratory as part of the internship or the course "Software Defined Radio".
ADALM-Pluto teaches electrical engineering students the basics of SDR (Software Defined Radio), RF technology and radio-based communication.In conjunction with a laptop or tablet, PlutoSDR serves as a personal and portable HF laboratory.
Functions / connections
- Portable self-contained RF learning module
- HF coverage from 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
- 12-bit ADW and DAW with flexible sampling rate
- One transmitter and one receiver (female SMA connector, 50 Ω)
- Half or full duplex
- MATLAB, Simulink support
- GNU radio sink / source blocks
- Libiio with C, C ++, C # and Python API
- USB 2.0 interface
- Plastic housing
- USB power supply
- Up to 20 MHz instantaneous bandwidth (complex I / Q mixer)