Expertly curated abstract and citation database.
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
- Arts and humanities
Added value of the database
Scopus is a source-neutral reference database. It offers about 75 million records (articles in peer-reviewed journals, books, conference papers, open access articles, patents, ...), covering a wide range of subjects and publishers.
- Saving time: records of 5000 publishers can be searched in this database with one query, numerous filters and professional search syntax - no need to search through different publisher's databases and having to act with various and partly also limited Boolean operators.
- Access to full texts / interlibrary loan: check with SFX (link resolver) whether an electronic full text is available (campus licence) or a printed document can be ordered via interlibrary loan.
- Stay up-to-date: create e-mail alerts to get informed about recent publications in your fields of interest.
- Use tools for tracking, analyzing and visualizing research information.
- Track citations and find related documents by shared references, authors and/or keywords
- Export data to reference management software such as Citavi.