AuxStudents: Advanced Writing for Social Media (written C1)
Die Gesamtnote ist eine Portfolio-Prüfung und errechnet sich aus allen schriftlichen Beiträgen, die im Laufe des Kurses erbracht werden.
Managing the teams in charge of of our @AuxStudents account.
For the students who successfully passed Writing for Social Media, it is your turn to manage the process and be a guiding force to make our social media presence more professional and increase our engagement. You will be in charge of making sure that the teams work together well and make valuable posts. It will be your change to be a leader and an influencer of the influencers. You will be the directors helping the communication and the work flow between groups. This course is entirely in English and the communication is done on Zoom and via Whatsapp.
The course focuses on the following topics:
- Managing our teams social media account @AuxStudents
- Deciding if the suggested content from the team members fits to our account
- Coordinating content with a team to effectively attract followers
- Reflecting on the written posts, pictures, and designs
- Testing various types of posts and stories to determine engagement
- Negotiating with local businesses for giveaways and online contests
- Delegating the responsibilities well
- Studying the data analytics to make suggestions for the future of @AuxStudents.
Course materials will be made available on Moodle and in class.
30 hours (2 h / week)