Advanced English: Presenting, Negotiating, Meetings
If you want to learn to present effectively in English with visual slides, negotiate skillfully in English and conduct professional business meetings, this is the class for you. This course is aimed at students who wish to perfect their language skills while learning and practicing the increasingly important "soft skills" needed in today's business environment. The course is divided into 3 parts:
- Presentations: Each student is filmed while doing a 10 minute presentation and writes an analysis of this presentation.
- Negotiating, using the Harvard Method. (Many active role-plays – one is recorded.)
- Meetings: 3-4 hour final role-play business meeting, conducted completely by the students, ends the course.
This course is entirely in English and the discussions and lectures are lively and interactive.
- Train your presentation skills in English, paying attention to cross-cultural differences
- Learn how to visualize your PowerPoint slides for international audiences
- Understand how to use the Harvard Method of negotiating
- Know how to organize and conduct a professional meeting in English
Course materials will be made available on Moodle and in class.
4 Stunden pro Woche