Join us in Augsburg!
You can participate in our exchange program at the Augsburg University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) if your home institution has concluded an agreement with us. Please contact your home institution’s exchange coordinator to find out if this is the case.
Once you have been nominated for an exchange program by your university you can begin with your application.
- 30th April is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
- 15th May is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility-Online
- 30th October is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
- 15th November is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility Online
Required student exchange documents which have to be uploaded in our Online Application System:
*Please fill in the online application form and click "send application" when you have finished completing all your details. Print your application form and check to make sure that everything is correct before uploading it in Mobility-Online.The details you have provided will appear on all your student documents apon your arrival. Your personal email address is inevitable to make all future correspondence run smoothly. Please upload all required documents in Mobility-Online. Do not send any hard copies by post. When you have successfully uploaded all your documents, the AUAS will process your application and a decision regarding your acceptance for an exchange study period at our institution will be made. The deadline for uploading your documents is the 15th November / 15th May. Incomplete applications will be rejected after this date.
- Passport photograph
- Learning Agreement (European Exchange Students use the ERASMUS+-Form of their home institution)
Courses taught in English
- Non-European Students use:
- CV (in English or German)
- Transcript of records listing briefly your academic achievements earned prior to your stay in Augsburg
- Valid health insurance**
**European students require the European Health Insurance Card, EHIC. Non european students are required upon arrival to acquire a German health insurance. If you do not have a valid EHIC card please upload a signed letter with the following declaration: I herebly declare that I do not have a european health insurance (EHIC) card. I assure that I will apply for a valid german health insurance upon my arrival.
- Copy of your national ID-card or passport
- Accommodation arrangements
AUAS does not own any halls of residence itself. However, we will try to assist you to find an accommodation in Augsburg.
Social program and other services
Student services / facilities available:
- Orientation week for international exchange students
- The Student Welcome and Orientation Team (SWOP)
- German language courses free of charge
- Possibility of passing official exams in German as a foreign language (DSH, TestDaF).
- Free access to the library, computer rooms, laboratories
Augsburg University of Applied Sciences has the infrastructure to welcome students with disabilities.