You are welcome!
You can participate in an exchange program at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences if your home institution has concluded an agreement with us. Please contact your home institution’s exchange coordinator to find out if this is the case.
Once you have been nominated for an exchange program by your university you can register.
Required student exchange documents which have to be uploaded in our Online Application System:
*Please fill in the online application form and send it. You then have to print and before uploading the application form in Mobility-Online check your data carefully and make sure that it is correct. The data will appear on all your student documents handed out to you after arrival. Your personal Email address is inevitable to make all further correspondence run smoothly. Please upload all required documents in Mobility-Online and don't send any hard copies by post. After all files have been successfully uploaded, the Augsburg UAS will check your documents and decide about your application for an exchange study period at our institution. Applications will be rejected if uploaded documents are incomplete until 15th November / 15th May.
- Passport photograph
- Learning Agreement (European Exchange Students use the ERASMUS+-Form of their home institution)
Courses taught in English
- Non-European Students use:
- CV (in English or German)
- Transcript of records listing briefly your academic achievements earned prior to your stay in Augsburg
- Valid health insurance**
**European students require the European Health Insurance Card, EHIC. Non european students are required upon arrival to acquire a German health insurance. If you do not have a valid EHIC card please upload a signed letter with the following declaration: I herebly declare that I do not have a european health insurance (EHIC) card. I assure that I will apply for a valid german health insurance uppon my arrival.
- Copy of your national ID-card or passport
- Accommodation arrangements
- 30th April is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
- 15th May is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility-Online
- 30th October is the deadline for nomination by the sending institution
- 15th November is the deadline to upload the exchange student application documents in Mobility Online
Short term project
If you wish to participate in a short term project please specify this in your Online Application Form and contact the faculty regarding the supervision during your stay at Augsburg UAS. Furthermore, please note that the documents listed above are not necessary for a short term project.
Social program and other services
Student services / facilities available:
- Orientation week for international exchange students
- The student welcome team (SWOP) helps with the organization of meetings, parties and trips
- German language courses free of charge
- Possibility of passing official exams in German as a foreign language (DSH, TestDaF).
- Free access to the library, computer rooms, laboratories
Augsburg University of Applied Sciences has the infrastructure to welcome students with disabilities.